Benefits: It is good for
the cure of obesity; wind related digestive
disorders and diabetes.
- Lie down on the seat with the face up.
- Legs should remain together and arms should be
touching the sides.
- Raise the legs, shoulders, back and head all
together so that the weight of the entire body
is resting on the navel.
- The height of the legs and head from the
ground should be about one foot.
- Retain position for as long as comfortable and
then come back to the normal position. Rest for
some time and repeat.
>> Back to Yoga Health (main page)
>> back to Healthy Living Through Yoga ( main page)