- What is The Role of Zinc in Your Pregnancy DietPosted 7 months ago
- Best Tips for Recovering after Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
- Cognitive Therapy for DepressionPosted 7 months ago
- Simple Tips for Pre Pregnancy Weight LossPosted 7 months ago
- Grow Indoor Bamboo to Spruce up the AmbiancePosted 7 months ago
- 5 Easy Yet Powerful Weight Exercises For WomenPosted 7 months ago
- 5 Things You Must Know About The Life After Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
How to Make Tomato Sauce at Home
Tomato sauce is widely used along with various food items like noodles, pasta, sandwiches and others. It enhances taste of your food and is usually enjoyed by people of all age groups.
Generally, we all buy sauce from markets but tomato sauce can be prepared at home too. Read below and find out how you can make tomato sauce at home.
To make tomato sauce at home, you need fresh tomatoes, some spices and even finely chopped onions. Some people add onions in sauce while others prefer to make sauce without onions. It is a matter of personal choice. You should first peel and remove the seeds from the tomatoes as it is said that tomatoes with seeds can make your sauce bitter.
After peeling and de-seeding tomatoes, you can chop or finely cut the tomatoes and put them in a pan. Before putting chopped tomatoes in your pan, you should first add some oil and garlic in your pan and sauté it for some time. You can also add chopped onions if you want and sauté them till they become light brown. After that, you should add the tomatoes.
You should cook for some 5 to 10 minutes and if required, you can also add little water. In addition, you should add little salt, pepper and any other spice of your taste. If required, you can also mash tomatoes in a blender.
After some time of cooking, you’ll find your mixture becoming coarse and your sauce will become ready for consumption. If the mixture is not smooth and has pulps, then you can strain the liquid.
Follow the above given tips to effectively make tomato sauce at home. You can then use this sauce with various food items and enhance the taste and flavor of your food.How to Make Tomato Sauce at Home,