- What is The Role of Zinc in Your Pregnancy DietPosted 7 months ago
- Best Tips for Recovering after Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
- Cognitive Therapy for DepressionPosted 7 months ago
- Simple Tips for Pre Pregnancy Weight LossPosted 7 months ago
- Grow Indoor Bamboo to Spruce up the AmbiancePosted 7 months ago
- 5 Easy Yet Powerful Weight Exercises For WomenPosted 7 months ago
- 5 Things You Must Know About The Life After Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
Homely remedies for asthma
Undoubtedly asthma is one of the dreaded ailments suffered by number of people irrespective of their age groups. You will be surprised to read that even young generation in their teens only, exhibits a large percentage of asthma patients.
With winters setting in, the havoc related to this ailment increases many folds. It is therefore very much important that you take care of your asthma problem in a nice way. Here are some effective ways to combat asthma at your home itself- just read them out!
it is believed that if a jug of honey is held under the nose of an asthma patient and he or she inhales the air that comes into contact with it, hen he or she starts breathing much easier and deeper. This is one of the oldest and primitive ways which people use to deal with their asthma problem. So what are you thinking? Just try this homely remedy for treating your asthma problem.
Do you that lemon is another fruit found beneficial in treating of asthma? For getting effective and good results, take a glass of water and mix juice of 1 lemon in it. Drink this solution with your meals. Believe me, regular intake of this diluted lemon solution tremendously helps in treating asthma.
You will be happy to read that a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, mixed with a cup of fenugreek decoction and honey acts as an excellent expectorant in case of asthma. The decoction of fenugreek can be made by mixing one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cupful of water. This remedy should be taken once in the morning and once in the evening. It will relax you quite a bit.
Hope the above smart and easy homely remedies help in providing you relief from asthma problem in an effective manner.