- What is The Role of Zinc in Your Pregnancy DietPosted 7 months ago
- Best Tips for Recovering after Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
- Cognitive Therapy for DepressionPosted 7 months ago
- Simple Tips for Pre Pregnancy Weight LossPosted 7 months ago
- Grow Indoor Bamboo to Spruce up the AmbiancePosted 7 months ago
- 5 Easy Yet Powerful Weight Exercises For WomenPosted 7 months ago
- 5 Things You Must Know About The Life After Ectopic PregnancyPosted 7 months ago
Health benefits of jaggery
Hey folks, do you know that a single chunk of jaggery is rich in number of nutrients. It is popularly known as gur to all of us. Believe me, it is a wonderful tablet that can cure you from niggling health problems like cough, asthma, indigestion, fatigue, migraine etc. so never ever think twice for eating this nutritious food.
You will be glad to read that a single small piece of jaggery helps in purifying your blood prevents mood swings. It helps in regulating one’s liver functions and preventing rheumatic afflictions. Always remember that regular intake of small chunk of jaggery in your diet helps in regulating your blood pressure and also helps in getting rid of the body toxins. So don’t think, just include this rich food in your diet for gaining all its benefits!
all in all for maintaining the optimum health, including jaggery in your diet especially in winters can be the best thing that you can do. Nutritionally, jaggery is a storehouse of nutrients like proteins, minerals, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, vitamins, potassium etc, which are very much required for the normal functioning of your body systems.
you will, be glad to read that consuming jaggery in winters helps in generating enough heat in the body, thus keeping you warm inside and warding off the cold temperature at the same time. In winter, there is a drop in our body temperature, and as a result we have to try harder to keep ourselves warm. Consuming jaggery not only provides you with much-needed energy but also keeps you warm. Great! Isn’t it?
So what more are you thinking now, just gorge on chikki made of jaggery and nuts or small chunk of jaggery itself and enjoy this chilly cold weather without getting affected from seasonal ailments.