The results may appear too good to be true, and indeed I had to email Dr Mark Holmes and enquire if the before and after photos had been retouched, as the results were so extreme – but I have been assured by Dr Holmes at The Anti-Aging Clinic in Essex that the photos in this article are indeed UNTOUCHED and are the genuine results of the treatment his surgery offers called Neogen! What is this miracle treatment and how can I book in? I hear you ask! Well let me at least go through the formality of telling you how it works, before you start burning up the phone lines of the Anti Aging Clinic! Neogen works by restoring and rebuilding the natural architecture of the skin. NeoGen -or nitrogen plasma technology – delivers controlled heating to the skin, stimulating a significant physiological response, without creating an open wound. Let me explain the technical bit; it works by converting nitrogen gas into plasma energy. This plasma emerges from the handpiece in controlled pulses, causing a rapid heating of the tissue as it gives up its unique thermal energy to tissue. At this high energy, the epidermis sheds, but only after a new, healthier skin architecture is formed beneath. Get it?!
- Reduces superficial and deep wrinkles
- Removes discolouration, improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Effectively treats acne scars, benign pigmented lesions, actinic keratoses and seborrhoeic keratosis
- Periocular treatments show demonstrable improvement on upper and lower lids
- Clinical studies show significant skin tightening
- Continued neocollagenesis and elastosis reduction for over 12 months
To find out more for yourself then book in for a consultation at The Anti-Aging Clinic in Essex or visit Dr Mark’s website for more photos and to read about treatment. WWW.DRMARKRHOLMES.COM You can also call the clinic on 0845 456 8524