You are ready for your first date with this girl and the need to make the best impression is justified too. One thing you should know- men and women tend to ‘size up’ their prospective partners the moment they meet. You don’t even need to utter a word and the process begins automatically. This is how we are wired.
So for you to make sure about the next date, you need to give a favourable ‘sizing up’ impression that will make the girl look forward to the next date. And this could only be done by proper communication by conversation.
Here are some sure-shot questions that won’t backfire.
– What is your career plan? You will know how professional she is.
– What are your hobbies? It will help you to know her as a person.
– What is the place you would like to visit again?
– What is the most adventurous thing you have done till date?
– How many siblings do you have and what do they do?
– Are you a bookworm? What is the latest book you have read?
– Do you love sports?
– What type of food and drinks do you like?
– What do you do for a living?
– What do you do on weekends?
– Do you have friends? What do they do?
These questions will open up the conversation doors.
Here are some sure-shot questions that will backfire.
– Which religion do you belong to or what do you think of this religion?
– How many ex-boyfriends do you have? Are you still in contact with them? Or do you have emotional burden from your past relationships?
– What is your sexual preference or do you have any STDs?
– How much do you earn? Believe me, you will look like a gold digger.
– Did you have a troubled childhood? Are your parents divorced?
The trick is to ask safe and inoffensive questions.