Leg pain is caused due to general body weakness, over exertion, muscle strain, long standing hours and arthritis. It can occur in knees, legs and other parts of the leg. Here are few natural tips to solve your leg pain problem.
Remedies for leg pains:
1. In ½ cup of water put 1 teaspoon saffron and boil it, then divide this solution into three portions. Take this solution with equal quantities of water, three times in a day for a week. It is very useful remedy for leg pain.
2. Take turmeric powder, lime juice and salt, then mix them properly and make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your affected areas. It will give you quick relief from pain and help to remove the leg pain.
3. Mix 15 grams camphor and 250 grams of mustard oil in a glass bottle, then keep this bottle in sun until the camphor dissolve properly. Massage this mixture on your affected areas. It is one of the effective remedy for this problem.
4. Try out some various yogaasanas like uttanpadasana, gomukhasana and janusandhi. It is very beneficial treatment for leg pain. If you will do some leg stretching exercise, then it will improve your blood circulation and give you relieve from leg pain.
5. Take vinegar solution and apply on your affected areas through cloth pad. It is very simple remedy and gives you quick relief from leg pain.
You can also stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscle with warm oil. It is very best treatment and gives you relief from pain in joints, leg palm, knees, calf, muscles etc.
Remember these things: Drink plenty of water, take food with high calcium & potassium contents, do regular exercises & yoga and take balanced diet including green vegetables, carrots, sugarcane, banana etc.