Joint pain is a common problem for most old age people. It is caused by joint injury, joint strain, tendonitis and inflammation of the bursitis. The bursitis are fluid filled that allow free movement of muscles and tendons over the bone. Joint pain is one of the common symptoms of arthritis. Here are few remedies which will help you to remove or reduce your joint pain.
Remedies for joint pain:
1. Take camphor, methyl salicylate, eucalyptus oil and menthol, then mix them properly and make a mixture. Rub this mixture on your affected areas. It is one of the best remedy for joint pain.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture twice in a day for quick relief. It is very useful treatment to remove this problem.
3. Ginger juice, false black pepper powder, some embelia ribes and some rock salt, then make a mixture of them. Consume 3 grams of this mixture with honey for three times in a day. It is one of the effective treatments for joint pain
4. Take three tablespoons of winter cherry, ghee and molasses, then mix them and make porridge. Consume this porridge with an empty stomach for 15 days. It will solve your joint pain problem within few days.
5. Two teaspoons olive oil and one teaspoons kerosene oil then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected joints. It will provide some relief from pain and also remove your joint problem.
6. Mix half teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture at least thrice in a day. It is one of the simple remedy for joint pain.
You can also mix equal amount of fresh carrot juice with lemon juice. Take one large teaspoon of this mixture daily. It is one of the best treatments for joint pain.
Remember these things: Drink plenty of water, do regular exercises it will increase your joint flexibility & give strengthens to your bones and Yoga asana gomukhasana are very beneficial for joint pain.