High blood pressure is very common in elder persons. It is caused due to stress, obesity and high intake of sodium. There are two types of pressure systolic and diastolic, usually denote blood pressure. High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. In severe condition medical attention is essential. Here are few tips which will solve your high blood pressure problem.
Natural Remedies for high blood pressure:
1. In a glass of water put 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds and boil it. Strain it and drink this mixture two times in a day. Use this remedy regularly for three months. It is one of the best remedy for high blood pressure.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Take this mixture twice in a day (morning & evening). It is one of the effective remedy to remove your high blood pressure problem.
3. In a glass of water put 35 curry leaves and boil it. Put this mixture aside and allow it to cool. Drink this mixture in early morning on empty stomach. It is very common and useful remedy for high blood pressure.
4. 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons ginger juice and 2 tablespoons cumin seeds powder then mix them properly. Consume this mixture twice a day. It is one of the highly beneficial remedy for this problem.
5. Mix two teaspoon onion juice with ½ teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture to lower your high blood pressure. Use this remedy regularly for two weeks. It is one of the effective remedy for high blood pressure.
You can also take dry watermelon seeds and make a powder from it. Take 2 tablespoons of this powder with glass of water. It is one of the simple remedy for this problem.
Remember these things: Take proper rest, do regularly exercises, avoid red meats, consume leafy vegetables and avoid alcohol & smoking.