In this fast living world when you feel anger, sadness and frustration in your everyday life, then the problem of depression is arise.
It also seems to be genetic or caused by sleep disturbance, nutritional deficiencies, serious medical condition etc. In extreme cases of depression suicide is a major risk. Here are few remedies which help you to come out from this problem.
Natural tips to remove depression:
1. In a glass of water put 30 petals and boil it for 15 minutes, then put it aside and cool it. Consume this mixture three times in a day. It is very effective remedy to reduce your depression.
2. Meditation, yoga and relaxation are the best measure for this problem. Meditation give power to your mind so that it remains fixed on a particular location. It will help to create balance in the nervous system. It is one of the effective treatments for depression.
You can also do yoga like sarvangasana, shavasana, vakrasana, bhujangasana, halasana and pranayamas like bhastrika, kapalbhati are very beneficial in this problem.
3. Take two grams powder of the dry root of asparagus. Consume this powder once time in a day. It is the very good natural remedy for depression.
4. 1 tablespoon amla juice (fresh) and 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg powder then mix them properly. Take this mixture three times in a day. It is one the simple and useful remedy for depression.
5. Take 1/3 teaspoon ashvagandha and 1/3 brahmi, then make a tea of it. Drink this tea three times in a day. It is very useful remedy to overcome your depression problem.
You can also add ¼ teaspoon tulsi and ½ teaspoon sage in a cup of hot water then make a tea. Drink this tea twice in a day. It will remove your depression very quickly.
Remember these things to prevent depression problem: Do regular exercises, avoid oily & spicy foods, don’t drink tea, coffee and alcohol in excess and participate in religious activities and relax you mind.