Creating tattoo is an art; not everybody is adept at it. It takes years to gain mastery in this field. Keeping this in mind, you must not ever rush to any studios or an artist to get a tattoo done.
Tattoos are not to done in a whim. Think about it clearly. Gather as much information from the internet regarding tattooing. Tattooing involves hygienic measures, blood, pain and yes…cash. How much are you ready for this?
So what should be the deciding factors?
1. Talk To Friends– they account for as a good resource. Friends who already have a tattoo done would refer to the artist already tried and tested. Thus, no chances of any mess up.
2. Shop Around– enjoy visiting tattoo studios as much as you would enjoy shopping. Do not make the mistake of running into any studio and do not make the mistakes of getting carried away with charming pictures as well.
3. Interests- the artist should match the idea/ the design you plan to get done. Not everyone can draw just about anything; same with tattooing, one artist may be good at nature pictures while the other at designing human forms.
4. Tattoo Charges– budget is also important and tattoos do not come at an easy price. Make it clear to the artist as to how much you are willing to spend on a design. Therefore, select design within this budget only. But if the design does not seem to be your kind of choice, you can come back at a later time.
5. Work Of An Artist– every artist has their own portfolio done. Ask an artist to show their designs. You get to know about their caliber seeing those most of the time. Check out for the lines. How is the finishing? Is the design plain or intricate? Are the lines rugged or smooth? What is the colour combinations used?