Tips for constipation problem
When somebody has infrequent bowel movements and disturbance in the digestive tract, it means they are suffering from constipation. It is caused due to eat fried & fast foods, insufficient intake of water, improper dietary habits and indigestion of food products.
Remedies for constipation:
1. Grind 3 seeds each of sunflower, almonds, sesame and flax seeds then make a thin powder of it. Take this powder 1 tablespoon at a time with fruit juice or salads. It is very useful remedy for constipation problem.
2. Take one dry ginger powder and some senna leaves powder in equal quantity then mix them properly. In a cup of lukewarm water put this mixture and drink it every night. It will provide proper passing of stools in the morning and effective constipation treatment.
3. In a glass of hot water squeeze half a lime, then add half teaspoon of salt in it. Drink this mixture daily. It is one the simplest and best remedy for this problem.
4. Take a glass of warm water and add some fennel seeds in it. Now drink this mixture every night before going to bed. If you will take this remedy regularly, then it will improve your digestive system and heal the constipation problem. It is one of the effective remedy to solve this problem.
5. Soak one date (without seed) overnight in a half cup of water. Next morning mash the date with water and remove the pulp. Take this mixture 1 teaspoon four times in a day and you can easily get relief from constipation problem.
6. In a cup of milk put 10 dry grapes without seeds and boil it, then drink this milk separately and chew the grapes before going to bed at night. It will remove your constipation problem quickly.
7. Put some water in a copper vessel and leave it for overnight. In the morning drink this water empty stomach. It will provide you immediate relief from constipation.
You can also mix ¼ teaspoon of Epsom salt with ½ glass of water, then drink this mixture. It is another good remedy for this problem.
Remember these things to prevent constipation: Do aerobic exercises like walking, running and swimming, drink lots of water daily, take high fabric diet and don’t skip your breakfast.