Sunburn is caused when skin is overexposed to the ultraviolet rays from the blazing sun. It will cause a lot of itching and discomfort to the skin. Fair skin people are much more affected from this problem than people that have dark skin. Here are few tips to solve your sunburn problem.
Remedies for sunburn:
1. Take some barley powder and milk then mix them properly. Add little olive oil, honey and the white of an egg in it then blend all these things and make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your skin. It is very useful treatment for sunburn on your face.
2. 6 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons cider and 1 teaspoon iodine then mix them properly. Put this mixture in a glass bottle and use regularly or when necessary. It is one of the highly beneficial remedy for sunburn.
3. Mix one part tomato juice with 6 parts buttermilk. Apply this mixture on your affected areas and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it with normal water. It will give your quick relief from this problem.
4. Take 1 part olive and 1 part vinegar then mix them properly. Apply this mixture on your affected areas and leave it for one hour. Wash it with normal water. It is very best natural remedy for sunburn.
5. Soak cabbage or lettuce leaves in cold water or you can also refrigerate them. Put these leaves on your affected skin when they are cold enough. It will reduce your sunburns problem and heal them very fast.
6. Take yoghurt, turmeric and barley, then mix them properly and apply on your affected areas. It is one the effective treatment for this problem.
You can put 4 tablespoons of oatmeal in the water and take a refreshing bath. It will reduce your skin itching, irritation and solve your sunburn problem.
Remember these things: Apply sun protective cream on your skin before going out, drink plenty of water and don’t apply milk cream & oil lotions on your sunburn affected areas.