Mouth ulcers are white or yellow in color and give you pain when the person is eating food. It will occur on the inner surface of the lips, cheeks, tongue and at the base of the gums. Ulcers are caused due to poor oral hygiene, nutritional deficiencies, insufficient rest, heavy smoking, aggressive tooth cleaning etc.
Remedies for mouth ulcers:
1. It is one of the most important remedy for mouth ulcers. Take sodium bicarbonate powder and mix it with water. You can use this mixture as a mouth rinse; if you will swallow this mixture then it will help to make the body more alkaline. It is a very effective remedy.
2. Take 2 cups of boil water then add 1 cup fenugreek leaves and remove after few minutes. Cover the water and leave it for sometime. Now strain the water and gargle for three times in a day. It is very useful remedy for mouth ulcers.
3. Mix 2 oz water, 2 oz hydrogen peroxide, 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda then make a solution of them. Rinse your mouth with this solution but do not swallow the solution. It will remove your ulcers within a few days.
4. Pinch of turmeric powder and mix it with 1 teaspoon of glycerin. Apply this mixture on your mouth ulcers. It will remove your mouth ulcers problem.
5. You can also chew 6 holy basil leaves and take a sip for water. Repeat this process 6 times in a day. If you use this treatment then after few days you can enjoy your food with clean mouth.
6. Warm vinegar and add ½ tablespoon of salt in it for about 30 seconds. Take this mixture and do gargles three times in a day. It is extremely painful but removes all the ulcers in 2 days.
7. Take 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry root bark powder and mix it with honey then make a paste of it. Apply this paste on your affected areas. It is giving you a quick relief from the mouth ulcers pain.
Avoid these things: Hard toothbrush, mouthwashes, tobacco, spicy foods, citrus food etc.