When somebody feels uneasy irritation of the skin and scratch the affected area then it is called itching. It is a contagious disease and cause due to by dry skin, eczema, parasitic infestations, strong chemicals like detergents, solvents and skin inflammation like, sunburn allergies. It is also known as pruritus.
Tips to remove itching problem:
1. Take aloe vera, cod liver oil, lemon juice, vitamin E oil and wheat germ oil then mix them well. Apply this mixture on your affected areas. It is one of the effective treatments for this problem.
2. Soak 1 teaspoon each of calendula flower, chamomile flower, echinacea root, elders flower and yarrow flowers in a cup of boiling water for 15 minutes then strain out herbs. Now add 3 tablespoons baking soda in it. Apply this mixture on your irritated skin with a soft cloth for few minutes. It will reduce your itching quickly.
3. In a cup of boiling water put one teaspoon dried leaves and leave it for 15 minutes. Drink this mixture at least two cup in a day. It is very useful remedy to solve the itching problem.
4. Take ¼ parts apple cider vinegar and ½ parts of water then mix them properly and make a solution. Wash your affected skin with this solution. It will provide you relief from the itching problem.
5. Equal amount of honey and cinnamon powder, then mix them properly and make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your affected skin to remove itching. It is one of the best treatments for this problem.
6. Put a cup of white vinegar in bath water and soak the body in it for 10 minutes. It is one of the simple and highly beneficial remedy for itching.
You can also pour 2 cup oatmeal in lukewarm water and soak your body for 15 minutes. It is one of the best remedy for itching.
Remember these things: Use gentle soap, Wear cotton cloth and don’t scratch the blisters.