Insomnia means lack of sleep; it will deprive the person with mental rest and interferes with the daily activities. It is caused due to chronic disease, mental tension and excessive intake of tea & coffee. Insomnia is the common problem among the people of upper classes in urban areas. Here are few tips which will help you to remove your insomnia problem.
Natural tips for insomnia problem:
1. Grind some root of the pippali plant and make a fine powder. Mix 1 teaspoon of this powder with some jaggery. Now consume this mixture with a glassful of warm milk. It is very useful remedy to remove the problem of insomnia.
2. In a glass of celery juice put 1 teaspoon of honey, then mix them properly. Drink this mixture every night before going to bed. It will help you to get proper sleep throughout the night and remove your insomnia problem.
3. Do regular exercise (active exercises during the day and mild exercise at bedtime), it will enhance your quantity and quality of the sleep. It is a good insomnia treatment.
Try out some various yoga asanas like paschimottanasana, uttanasan, shirasana, sarvangasana and shavasana. They are very effective in the treatment of insomnia.
4. Take roasted cumin seeds and make a fine powder, then mix this powder with the pulp of ripe banana. Consume this mixture after dinner. It is one of the effective treatments for this problem.
5. Make herbal tea by using 1 teaspoon honey, ½ tablespoon aniseed and milk. Take this tea at night before going to sleep. It is one of simple remedy to cure insomnia.
You can also put 1 teaspoon honey in a glass of water and mix them well. It is very best remedy for insomnia problem.
Remember these things: Live a stress free life, avoid sleeping pills, do not eat oily food at night, do regular exercises and take balanced diet rich in vitamin C, magnesium and vitamin B and D.