How to Remove Blackheads
Blackheads can appear at any part of your body like face, back, chest etc. and affect your looks. It will usually appear on an oily skin. It is caused due to active sebaceous glands. Blackheads are also known as open comedones. If you want to remove blackheads from your body, then try out these natural remedies.
Natural Tips to Remove Blackheads:
1. In a cup of hot water add half tablespoon of boric powder in it. In this hot solution saturate a face napkin and press on your skin then repeat it twice. Now remove blackheads carefully with a blackhead extractor and sterilized cotton wool. Put astringent lotion on your skin after this treatment.
2. Take ¼ cup hot water, one teaspoon Epsom salt and 4 drops of iodine, then mix them well and leave it until it becomes cool. Apply this mixture on your blackheads and surrounding areas through cotton ball and leave it until dry. Now gently remove this mixture with a clean cloth. It will very effective to remove blackheads from your body.
3. Add some curd with one tablespoon black pepper powder and make a thick paste of them. Apply this paste on your affected areas and leave it for 7 minutes. It is very useful remedy for blackheads.
4. Mix one teaspoon curd with one teaspoon of rice flour and make a paste. Apply or rub this paste on your blackhead areas and leave it until dry. Rinse it with cold water. It is one the simple and effective remedy.
5. Take same quantity of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice then mix them well. Apply this mixture on your blackheads and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water. It is one of the best remedy for this problem, and if you use this treatment regularly then you can easily get rid of blackheads.
6. In a bowl mix 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your blackheads before going to bed. Next morning wash it with warm water. Repeat this treatment for two weeks. It is very useful and removes all your blackheads quickly.
7. If you want to prevent clogged pores that cause blackheads, then take 2 tablespoon of orange peel powder and 4 tablespoon yoghurt, then mix them well and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face while gently rubbing in circular motion. Rinse it with cold water. It will give you clean and healthy skin and prevent blackheads.