Air travel is some thing which makes some people uncomfortable especially the first fliers. There is no fun there inside the flight about sitting in your seat for hours. If you take care of some important things then it will make your journey more comfortable.
Tips for a smooth flight journey
1. Reach the air port sufficiently early so that you won’t miss the flight due to traffic blocks or some other unexpected reasons.
2. Select your seat first. Seat placement in the flight is usually on a first come first serve basis. Many people won’t like to sit in the middle seat. A window seat will help you to see at least some clouds. Now a day you can select your seat while booking your ticket online.
3. In online booking there are also options to select your menu. If you are following some particular diets then you can choose your food. Otherwise talk to your traveling agent about your diet and some flights might do some adjustments. If you have no other options then carry your food along with you.
4. If necessary carry snacks and water along with you.
5. Try to have some reading materials or games with you to spend your time.
6. Remove the early baggage tags from your bags which on otherwise create confusions and there are chances for losing your baggage.
7. If you are a person using contact lenses then adopt spectacles for your flight journey. This is because the high altitudes might make your eyes dry and it may cause irritation.
8. Wear comfortable dress while traveling. A loose pants and T shirt will be more comfortable than a formal wear. Use layers of dress that can be easily changed as it will help you in case of cold or hot conditions.
9. Remove your shoes while sitting because your feet may swell while traveling. You must give freedom to your feet to feel more comfortable.
10. Movement inside the cabin will help you to stretch your legs and avoid clots in the legs. It will also reduce the stress and anxiety.
11. If you are allergic to pets then taken your medicines along with you. This is because some people may carry their dogs and cats along with them.
Try to enjoy your journey and be a person who would like to fly.