Nowadays, people face a majority of health issues; flatulence is a prominent one. This is true especially for those who are working on tight deadlines, and have irregular life styles.
The main reason for this is eating too much spicy food, mental stresses which produce acidic reaction, acid stomach. Also sometimes gas builds up in the body applies somepressure on stomach which eventually turns to pain.
This pain could be really severe, but one is tempted to buy some antacid over the counter for instant relief from the discomfort. It is advisable to go for home remedies for these gas problems. You are perhaps aware of some of them. I am giving below some of the home remedies for gas pains.
Home Remedies for Gas Problem:
• Just blanch 2 gm of passion fruit with 1/4 cup of water and then have it.
• Blanch 4-5 lemon verbena leaves and then drink the water.
• Carbonated water can also serve the purpose.
• Chamomile tea or peppermint tea could be helpful.
• Caraway seeds is a good remedy either you can eat it or swallow it.
• Coriander seeds also helps reduce the gas problems
• Fresh ginger slices soaked in lime juice will also give you relief.
• Take one glass of warm water, mix in some powdered or sliced root of ginger in it, let it soak for approximately after 5-6 minutes, and then drink the water. Repeat this process 3 times a day.
• Take 1 cup of boiling water, put one tablespoon of ground cardamom seeds, mix it properly. Allow it to cool for 10-12 minutes. Then drink it. Repeat this dosage thrice a day.
• In most of the cases stress is one of the major causes of gases, so relax.
• Take 1 tsp of pepper, 1 tsp dry ginger, along with 1 tsp green cardamom seeds. Mix this well and store it. You can have 1/2 tsp of the mixture along with water one hour after meal.
• Mix lemon and peppermint in hot water and then consume it.
• Boil 1/2 tsp of licorice root in 1 cup of water. Let it cool for 10-12 minutes, then strain the liquid and then drink three times a day.
• Peach leaves are also good remedy for gas. Soak 2 tbsp peach leaves in 1 1/2 cup of boiling water, for 10-12 minutes. Have it three times a day.