– Requirements: 1 tbsp brewer’s yeast; 2 tsp sunflower oil and egg yolk of two eggs.
How To: Add yeast and oil to the beaten egg yolk and apply on the face. Let it dry and wash off with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.
– Requirements: 2 tbsp milk powder; 1 tbsp lemon juice and 200 grams of strawberry.
How To: Blend all the three ingredients. Apply the scrub on face and wait for 20 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.
– Requirements: 4 eggs; 2 cups of olive oil and 2 bananas.
How To: Mix the olive oil in beaten egg smoothly. Mash the bananas and mix it in the oil mix. Apply this on neck and face; keep it for half an hour and then wash away with cold water only.
– Requirements: 200 grams of almond oil and 80 ml of pure milk (not diluted with water).
How To: Mix both of them and apply on face and neck. After 45 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. Massage almond oil later as it will make the skin soft and help remove the spots.
– Requirements: 1 tbsp honey; 2 tbsp of powdered milk; 1 tbsp lemon juice and 4 tsp of peach.
How To: Except lemon juice, mix all the ingredients and apply in the face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice. Use cold water later to rinse off completely.
– Requirements: 2 tbsp lemon juice; 2 tbsp of powdered milk and 2 tbsp of oatmeal.
How To: Mix all the ingredients above. Apply on the face smoothly and allow it to dry completely. Then scrub with little water while removing. Use warm water first and then cold water at last.
– Requirements: 2 tbsp nourishing cream and 1 tbsp almond oil.
How To: Mix both of them in a small bowl. Apply the scrub on face. Let it dry for 25 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water and rinse with cold water.