– Requirements: half cup rose water; a cup of almond oil; 1 tsp sodium benzoate; sixty grams of white wax
How To: This cream is very good for dry skin. Over low flame, mix the almond oil and white wax together. Cool the mixture and add rose water and sodium benzoate. Refrigerate to store.
– Requirements: one large avocado; 3 tsp sodium benzoate; 20 grams of beeswax and 2 cups of almond oil.
How To: take the juice out of avocado and mix with the almond oil. Add the beeswax to the mixture after melting it. Apply the cream before sleeping and clean it up in the morning with warm water.
– Requirements: one kilograms of apple; 1000 grams of vegetable fat; 2 tsp of benzoic tincture; 2 cups of rose water.
How To: blend the apple to extract juice and pulp. Add this to vegetable fat. Heat it on medium flame till its smooth. Then add the tincture and rose water. First cool it and then refrigerate.
– Requirements: 4 tbsp cocoa butter; 6 tbsp almond oil; 4 tsp rose water; 1 tbsp honey and hydrous lanolin
How To: In a pan of boiling water, place the mixture of lanolin, butter and almond oil in a bowl. When the cocoa butter and lanolin has melted, take it off fire. Add rose water and honey. Blend it smooth and apply.
– Requirements: 2 tbsp apricot kernel oil; 2 tbsp germ oil; 12 tbsp lecithin; 4 tbsp avocado oil; 6 tbsp water; 4 tbsp walnut oil; 4 tbsp sunflower oil; scented oil and 2 tbsp arrowroot powder.
How To: Mix all the ingredients and store before use. This helps us to combat wrinkles.
– Requirements: freshly cut ginger; 2 tsp apricot oil; 2 tsp sesame oil; ½ cup of cocoa butter and Vitamin E oil.
How To: Squeeze juice out of ginger and throw away the pulp. Mix the other requirements in a boiler. Let it cool and then blend into a smooth paste. Store in an air tight container and refrigerate.