For regular use unless stated otherwise. Use cotton swab and not hands to apply.
– Make a paste of a cup of butter milk, 120 grams of oatmeal and 1 tbsp of sodium benzoate. This cleansing cream has a shell life of 1 month minimum. Use daily.
– In a pan, melt 250 ml of beeswax. When it melts fully, add 1000 ml of almond oil, 1 tbsp of borax powder and 2 cups of rose water. Mix well and let it cool before refrigerate. Refrigerate before use.
– Pour hot water over rose petals (around 100 grams). Soak it for 15 minutes. The add 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp of sodium benzoate. Store in a bottle and refrigerate. This cream is ideal for cleaning skin after you return home from a day’s work. It refreshes the skin.
– Melt 2 tbsp of beeswax and 2 tbsp of un-petroleum jelly together. Then add 6 tbsp of jojoba oil, mix to a smooth paste. In a separate bowl, mix together 2 tbsp witch hazel, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, and a drop of lemon essential oil and ¼ tsp of borax powder. Later add this mixture to the beeswax mixture. Blend finely, cream is ready.
– Boil a pot half filled with water. Then place 60 gram of beeswax and 60 gram of spermaceti in a small bowl. When the water boils, place this boil over the water. Ideally it will not drown in the water but still keep a watch. When the contents melt, take it out. After a while, add a cup of cucumber juice, 1000ml of olive oil and 1 tbsp sodium benzoate to the mixture. Mix well to a creamy consistency.
– Make a mixture of lemon juice and glycerin both in equal amounts. Blend smoothly and store in fridge before use.
– In a boiling pot, boil a cup of butter milk and 4 tbsp of crushed fennel seeds for half an hour. Then let it cool fully and refrigerate. Its shell life is for 2 weeks.