Garlic is one among those wonder herbs which are bestowed on us by the nature. In fact, it is said that garlic is as good as 10 mothers. Garlic is in use for centuries because of its numerous health benefits. Naturopaths and herbalists heavily depend on garlic to make various medicines. Garlic is used for curing many diseases. You too can have healthy life without a big burden of diseases if you include garlic in your daily diet. The good news, garlic does not have any side effect.
Though garlic has a pungent smell due to presence of sulphur in it, but this can not overshadow its health benefits. Garlic contains many water soluble nutrients such as enzymes, vitamins, amino acids and natural sugars. Garlic also has the antibiotic properties also.
1. Garlic is used for curing wounds due to its antiseptic properties.
2. Garlic helps body to fight infections. If you take freshly cut raw clove three times a day, you can cure your cold and cough.
3. In some researches, it is found that garlic also have cancer protection ability.
4. It is a wonder herb for the heart patients, patients suffering from blood pressure problems. It helps increase the good cholesterol and reduces the bad cholesterol. It keeps the heart healthy.
5. It reduces clotting and controls blood pressure.
6. It helps the body to fight against chronic bronchitis and respiratory problems.
7. Garlic acts as a good internal antiseptic also, as it kills internal parasites in the digestive tract. It helps cure flatulence.
8. Garlic is good for skin. If you have acne, blemishes and blackheads, take two cloves of fresh garlic in the morning with warm water daily. Besides this, you have to follow other skin care routines like cleansing, good diet, drinking plenty of water.
9. Garlic has powerful antioxidant effect which can help you in delaying wrinkles. Besides regular exercise, take three cloves of garlic with water every day for good results. These are the uses of Garlic.