Looking good is the most important part of today’s life. And facial scrubs play an important role to achieve this goal. It helps to remove dead skin cells and blackheads from upper layer of your skin, and give you smooth and blemish free visage.
Home made facial scrubs:
1. Take ½ mash banana, 2 tablespoons sour cream and 1 tablespoon honey, then mélange all these ingredients and make a paste. Now apply the paste on your face and leave for 15minutes or until dry. Wash your visage with lukewarm water.
2. One white egg, ½ lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, then in a bowl beat a white egg and yogurt and add all the other ingredients in it and blend them properly. Apply on your visage and leave for 15 minutes. Now remove it by gentle scrubbing. It helps to remove the dead cell from your skin.
3. It is one of the easy scrubs to make in home. Make a paste of oatmeal and add water in it. Now apply this scrub on your face and leave it until dry. Take a wet cloth and wipe the scrub gently.
4. Take mashed strawberries and 1 tablespoon honey, then make the mixture of it. Now apply on your face and leave it for 2o minutes. Remove it by gentle scrubbing and after that wash your face with water.
5. ½ peeled cucumbers, few strawberries, 1 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoons yogurt. Mélange all these ingredients and convert into a liquid, then apply this mixture on your face and let it dry. Now, wipe with a damp wash cloth. It is very helpful to removing dead cells, provides hydrates and cools the skin. After the scrub you will instantly notice the glow over your face.
6. It is very effective facial scrub for blackheads. Mix baking soda and water in equal quantities and rub it gently for 3 minutes over your blackhead areas. Now wash your face with lukewarm water.
7. Mix ½ tablespoon of sandalwood powder, ½ tablespoon poppy seeds powder and 1 tablespoon honey, then apply on your face and scrub the skin using raw milk. It will nourish your skin.