Fun capital of America, Orlando is the vacationer’s paradise. Orlando is prominent city in the central Florida in United States. Millions of tourists visit Orlando from all over the world to enjoy its numerous tourist attractions. Home to number of world-renowned theme parks, magical land of Orlando deserves more than one visit. Major tourist attractions of the area are Universal studios, Disney World, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Discovery Cove, Epcot Centre, Disney MGM Studios and more.
Despite all its attractions, even one visit to Orlando is sure to make a hole in your pocket. Major theme parks charge more than $70 for one ticket, then what about parking, dining, fun tickets, souvenirs… dropping the idea of vacation! Though it’s a challenge to have cheap Orlando vacations but not impossible. We have few ideas for saving money yet having great Orlando vacations.
1. Look for a great Vacation package: It is wiser to purchase a vacation package, most of the times than spending money separately for accommodation, airfare, park passes and other things. Theme parks like Universal and Disney, offers vacation packages which include all such as airfare, accommodation, ground transport, theme park tickets and meals. Besides this, various agencies or dealers also sell discounted vacation packages as they get bulk discount, which is passed on to you.
2. Go for flexible travel dates: Keep your vacation dates flexible, if you really want to have cheap vacations. You will get everything at premium in peak season like in school, college holidays. In other times, you get great deal of bargains over everything you buy and even theme parks too offer no-peak season discounts to attract visitors. Yet another benefit of this is you can save time and hassle too when standing in fun rides queues.
3. Best Deal for Accommodation: look for such an accommodation deals where you get more for less. You can go for on-site accommodations as they give you theme park atmosphere but charge more. Otherwise with other properties, you may be paying less but have to deal with traffic, parking, car rental and other stuff.
4. Time Share: You can go for Timeshare properties which can give you homely feeling in the foreign land also at lesser prices.
5. Check Park Websites and Look for Extras in Tickets.