- Quick Facts About Acquired Immune Deficiency SyndromePosted 80 days ago
- Pictures To Use While Decorating Your BedroomPosted 82 days ago
- A Nutritious And Effective Diet Plan For ADHD ChildrenPosted 82 days ago
- Understanding Sinus Cavity ProblemsPosted 82 days ago
- Top Five Vitamin K Rich FoodsPosted 83 days ago
- Diet Tips For HypoglycemiaPosted 84 days ago
- Effective Ways To Cope With Early Pregnancy Breast TendernessPosted 84 days ago
Live-In Relationships – Marriage before Marriage
Whatever happened to the good old days when couples lived in separate places before marrying each other? The answer is the days of couples not living with each other before marriage is dead!
In its place, a trend that is mostly based on desires for each other and speculation of what marriage life would be rather than a practice that in the minds of some people, ensures the purity and sanctity of marriage.
Most people, especially conservative groups, view the idea of couples living together without being married or engaged is a sin and not the actions of a proper Christian (what do they know?)
Is it a sin for an unmarried couple to live together? Actually, no since God said that if a couple is in love with each other, they are already married in his eyes, so that should make the validity of marriages by paper to be irrelevant.
Is it legal for unmarried couples to live with each other? I think that all states do allow unmarried couples to live with each other. Is it practical for unmarried couples to be in live-in relationships? I would say if that is what a couple wishes to do, then by God and me, that is all right. Couples should make their own choices about their living arrangements, not other people who have nothing or contribute nothing to the relationship.
Does and should it matter if an unmarried couple is living with each other? I think that it does not and should not matter what and how a couple live. I think the problem with most people is that they are too busy meddling in other people’s affairs and not taking care of their own (which is why some of those people experience relationship issues of their own.)