When it comes to hair care, one of the most asked questions is how to make hair grow faster. People want to know how to grow their hair from very short to long quickly. The simple answer to this question is that you cannot make your hair grow faster. There is no magic quick fix that will make hair grow faster. The average growth rate on most people is half an inch per month or a maximum of six inches a year.
Besides regular shampooing and conditioning with good quality products, the only other thing that you can really do is take an inexpensive daily multi vitamin such as Centrum or even Flintstones. Don’t waste your money on super vitamins. Zinc and Biotin in particular seem to be good for hair and are both found in the above recommendations. Unless you are pregnant or very ill with cancer or the like, your body only requires so many vitamins per day and simply flushes out the excess. In other words, you can’t put twenty gallons in a ten-gallon tank.
Few tips on how to make hair grow faster
– Never comb your hair when it is wet. Hair is too vulnerable after a wash and requires extra care.
– Do not wash your hair too frequently; as the oils produced by the scalp are good for the health of your hair you should also avoid use of hot water and hot blow dryers.
– Take vitamins and minerals including B-6, biotin, Inositol, folic acid, beta-carotene, magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc.
– Because hair is protein your diet must include protein-rich foods that can lead to improved hair growth.
– Use a suitable shampoo, which in accordance with the type of hair you have.
– Apply hairstyles that prevent hair from probable environmental damages. Make buns, ponytail, plaits, French braids, etc, to save them from rough usage.
– Do not use excessive hot water or blow dry for washing or styling your hair.
– Get rid of or reduce smoking and caffeine.
– Get plenty of sleep so your body can grow your hair.
Prenatal vitamins will not make your hair grow faster. Also, avoid the expensive hair growth treatments. Hair is a science and we know pretty much all there is to know. While it varies, hair usually grows 1/2 to 1 inch per month. This all depends on your lifestyle though. To maximize your growth, eat right, sleep enough, and get off your butt and exercise! Scalp massaging may help along with good shampoos and conditioners to keep hair healthy but only your personal wellness will make your hair grow faster.