Looking to upgrade your beauty product supply, then you may want to check out the top rated world beauty products of 2008. Available through all retail stores, these top products have been rated by consumers just like yourself, so rest assured these products are as good as we say. Check out the following list of the best of 2008 beauty products, try them out to find out whether they deliver what is promised.
1. When it comes to mascaras, Lancome’s Courbe Virtuose and CoverGirl’s Lash Blast vie with each other for first place. While, the Lancome mascara curls and creates more volume than any other mascara, CoverGirls Lash Blast does not curl, but its large brush provides great volume, and lets you cover each and every lash.
2. As for the best in foundation, hard though it is to come up with the best world 2008 product, Face Atelier Ultra Foundation has proven itself to be the ultimate of foundations available today. Even with it on, you hardly feel you have makeup on your skin. Better still, it goes a long way and you do not need to keep replenishing your stock of foundation. Your next best bet is Brown Oil-free Even Finish Compact Foundation with its wide range of colours that allow you to find the perfect match for your skin tone.
3. Lancome Colour Fever Gloss won hands down, non-sticky with a great applicator, it makes applying lip gloss a breeze. Mac’s very versatile 3-D Glosses in bright colours and sheer to wear, come in a close second.
4. The best hair care product for 2008 has to be Pantene Pro-V Detangling Mist. It works well because it does not leave a build-up of chemicals on the hair that wear your hairstyle down.
5. Oil of Olay’s Quench is the best moisturizer to keep your skin smooth and flake free in winter.
6. According to Bazaar, the intoxicating rose scent of Diro’s Limited Edition Passage No. 4 from its exquisite new fragrance trio, La Collection ParticuliÃ¨re makes it the best 2008 beauty buy. Housed in an elegant crytal bottles, the collection is sure to become a collector’s item.
7. For shiny red lips try Max Factor Maxalicious Glaze gloss in Girls Night Out.
8. Giorgio Armani Designer Compact Foundation SPF 22 promises a complexion that instantly looks airbrushed. Silky and lightweight, it covers imperfections and downplays wrinkles without looking cakey.
9. LancÃ´me Absolue Ultimate Bx is an anti-aging serum that increases moisture while helping to fade brown spots and firm sagging.
10. Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple Body Butter is an incredible body smoother packed with shea and mango butters. But, the real reason you’ll become addicted is the scent: ginger, patchouli, and vetiver spiked with zesty orange. Spicy and sexy yet soothing.
11. Give gloss a break and perk up your pout with real color. Poppy King’s Lipstick Queen collection has 10-gorgeous sheer shades that are just right: not too opaque, with the perfect amount of shine. Lipstick Queen lipstick in Saint Rouge, Saint Rose, and Saint Red.
12. Get runway-worthy hair with the Nalu Waver, a double-pronged curling iron that creates natural, deconstructed waves.