People, who generally work sitting in a chair most of the time, suffer from waist pain and back pain. Sometimes this can be a severe pain too and make you suffer a lot. It is because the spinal cord doesn’t get any rest and becomes tired.
So to get relief from these kinds of pain, you have to take some necessary steps. Exercise is a very good remedy for waist pain and back pain. Here are some tips on how to treat waist pain and back pain. Check out the tips and get rid of the pain.
1. You have to move frequently. If you work in at office, make sure that you don’t sit in the chair for more than 15 minutes at a stretch. Move out of your seat and walk a little to give rest to your back. A stroll for sometime will refresh your mind and at same time make your body relaxed.
2. Take frequent breaks and relax in easy chair. If you are at home, Lie down for sometime and get relaxed. It is very necessary as it will relax your spinal cord and prevent it from tiring.
3. Do some stretching exercises in the morning everyday. Stretching exercises are really great to reduce waist pain and back pain. Stand straight and try to touch your toes with fingers without bending your knees. You can also do the ‘bhujangasana’ as it gives much relief in minutes to your waist. Do the exercises for at least 15 to 20 minutes everyday.
4. You can go for a walk in the morning. Morning walk is very healthy and refreshing too. Walking will keep your body fit and strong. It is also very good for back pain.
5. Try not to take any pillow while sleeping in your bed at night. It will make your back and waist rest properly.