To enjoy herbs you don’t need to buy bongs. You can easily make one at home.
Hose or ½ inch thick pipe
Tin foil if desperate.
- Make a hole in lower body of the bottle per the diameter of hose or pipe.
- A good way to pierce the bottle is heating a screwdriver and pushing it through your bottle.
- Pushed 1 cm of the hose into the bottle. Let the rest protruding outside at a 45 degree angle.
- Fix it using some permanent plastic glue easily available in the market.
- This will be bring your stem to its permanent, fixed position. Thus, it is important to make the bottle airtight at this spot.
- Inserted some plastic sheet if there is any gaps visible here.
- Wrap it with a waterproof plastic tape. You can also use plaster tape here.
- Remove the cap of your bottle to cut a hole of the size of the hose or pipe.
- Insert 1cm of hose through the hole. Make it fitting also by repeating the above steps. Don’t forget to wrap plastic sheet, water proof cello-tape or plaster tape here also.
- Make a shotgun hole to place your fingers while herb is burning.
- Release the fingers as soon as the herb is burnt, this will clear the smoke chamber.
- You need to make another hole of around 3 quarters up the bottom stem bottle. It should be around 75mm in width.
HOW TO ENJOY A BONG
- Your bong is ready. Just fill it with little water that should be remain below the stem hole.
- Now cap your bottle and put some herbs in your bowl.
- Place the fingers on the shotgun hole.
- Light your herbs and enjoy the inhalation from the hose.
- To release the smoke from the chamber just remove your fingers from the shotgun hole.
- Continue it until your herbs are exhausted.