Making a bamboo fence is an easy and enjoyable task. It is built for several reasons of safety and decoration. It is also useful in keeping animals away from your region. There are many ways to construct a bamboo fence. If you are interested in building a bamboo fence, then look at one of many ways mentioned below.
Learn how to make a bamboo fence:
1. You need to determine the length and breadth of the fence and accordingly decide on the quantity of the bamboos required for the purpose. Later, collect all the bamboos and cut them to the length that suits the height of the fence which you had determined.
2. After you cut bamboo as per desired length, you will be required to sharpen one end of each bamboo pieces. You can paint them too, if you so wish. Some people like to paint bamboo once the fencing part is over. But it is recommendable that you should apply color on the bamboo pieces before starting with fencing. This ensures proper and even coloring.
3. While making a bamboo fence, you should also make sure that there are pillars in the gap of about 2 to 3 meters. You can use a bamboo with large diameter for pillar. However, there is no need to worry if you don’t find a fat one. You can very well make use of the normal bamboos too. All you have to do in this regard is that clear the soil of the ground to the size of the bamboo piece and dig it around 2 feet deep. Once this is done, you will have to fix bamboo into that hollow space strongly with stuffing soil there.
4. As soon as this is done, you can take other bamboo pieces and fix the sharpened edge of the cut bamboos into the soil one after another. Take note that there isn’t much gap between the bamboo pieces.
5. Next, you will pick a rope to tie all the bamboos to each other along with the pillars. As tying bamboos with a rope is considered an art, so you should make the most of it. Use of colorful ropes is a good idea. However, don’t overlook the fact that along with decorative side, you also need to see that you tied each of the pieces strong enough.
6. After this, you are needed to pick a long bamboo and cut it vertically into flat and thin pieces. Get these ready and then attach them from one end to another onto the bamboo fence.
7. Lastly, you need to take another set of bamboos and slice them half vertically. Now, you are required to core out bamboos and cut them into short length to suit the size between 2 pillars. When they are ready, you will nail them on the tip of the equally cut bamboos. Use wires to tie them to the pillars. At the end of this process, you will find that the railing is ready.
With this, you have your bamboo fence ready. Now, you can work on the looks of the fence adding climbers onto it. If you want you an also make attractive designs on it with colors and other required materials.