Women are called the fairer sex. However, everybody is not that fair. Your complexion is already determined when you are born. It depends on your genetic structure and many other physical aspects. But, the story doesn’t end here. You can make your complexion better by taking care of your skin and following some easy tips.
However, you should never go for chemical cosmetic products. Those can make your skin worse. Chemicals are not at all good for your skin. There are many homemade remedies for making your complexion brighter. These are much more affordable and healthier too. Some of those remedies are discussed below. Check them out and enjoy a better complexion.
1. Sandalwood powder is a very good agent for making your complexion fairer. Make a paste of the sandalwood powder with rose water and apply it on your face everyday. You will see a positive result in a few weeks.
2. Turmeric is another ingredient that helps you to make your complexion fairer. Take small amount of turmeric powder and add one teaspoon of honey with it to make a smooth paste. Apply this pack on your face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash off with cold water and watch the glow.
3. Cucumber juice mixed with lemon juice is also very good for taking care of your complexion. Before going to bed at night, apply this mixture on your face and leave it overnight. Wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.
4. Coconut water can also be used to enrich your complexion. Take a cotton ball dip it in the coconut water and rub it on your face fore few minutes.
5. Take small amount of yogurt and massage it on your face. Leave it to dry for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. Do it everyday for at least 2 weeks to get a positive result.