- Causes And Symptoms Of Alcoholic Liver DiseasePosted 110 days ago
- Significant Effects Of Yellow FeverPosted 110 days ago
- 4 Ways To Treat MyositisPosted 110 days ago
- How To Tone Your Arm MusclePosted 111 days ago
- 4 Ways To Strengthen Your Core MusclesPosted 111 days ago
- 4 Exercises To Tone Abdominal MusclesPosted 111 days ago
- Different Kinds Of Therapy For SchizophreniaPosted 112 days ago
South Indian Coconut Chutney
India is called the land of spices. Most of the people here love to eat spicy food. While serving food chutney is thought the necessary thing to serve. South Indian coconut chutney is the best combination with south Indian food. It is a perfect companion with idlis, dossal, uttapams or south Indian steamed rice. Following is the recipe of chutney that may help you to make easy and delicious companion of food.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Serving’s 5-6 people
â€¢ Dry red chili- 2
â€¢ Oil-2 tsp
â€¢ Coconut (grated)- half
â€¢ Curry leaves-6
â€¢ Mustard seeds-1 tsp
â€¢ Urad dal- 1 tsp
â€¢ Salt-as per your taste
How To Make
â€¢ Take a grinder or a food processor.
â€¢ Grind coconut well in it.
â€¢ Take a small pan.
â€¢ Heat oil in it.
â€¢ Put mustard seeds, red chili, and urad dal and curry leaves to the heated oil.
â€¢ Fry until chili color change and turn to brown.
â€¢ Remove it from fire.
â€¢ Stir for few minutes.
â€¢ Add coconut paste to the pan.
â€¢ Add salt and season with mint leaves.
â€¢ Serve in desirable manner.