- Causes And Symptoms Of Alcoholic Liver DiseasePosted 7 months ago
- Significant Effects Of Yellow FeverPosted 7 months ago
- 4 Ways To Treat MyositisPosted 7 months ago
- How To Tone Your Arm MusclePosted 7 months ago
- 4 Ways To Strengthen Your Core MusclesPosted 7 months ago
- 4 Exercises To Tone Abdominal MusclesPosted 7 months ago
- Different Kinds Of Therapy For SchizophreniaPosted 7 months ago
Hair is essential part of our body. It improves the beauty. Each hair grows in cycles—it grows, rests, and then falls out. Usually, this cycle repeats approximately yearly. Every time 90% of hair of scalp is growing. Remaining 10% stays in resting position that lasts between two-three months. At the end of resting phase it reaches to shedding phase.
A normal man shed 50-100 hair a day. When a hair fall immediately it replaces by another one. Scalp hair grows about Â½ inch per month. Hair is made up of those proteins that are contained in fingernails and toenails. That is the reason why physicians recommend the intake of protein in good amount.
Many hair fall and baldness is hereditary and there really isn’t any way to prevent it. Other things, however, can cause you to lose hair and if you don’t have baldness in your family, you could find yourself getting a little light on top if you don’t prevent it. If you’re one of the lucky ones that don’t have a family history of baldness, then take some simple precautions and be sure to take good care of your hair.
â€¢ Take proper nutrition as it is good for the proper growth of hair. Eat calcium in sufficient as it is healthy for hair.
â€¢ Take a diet rich in vitamin B6 after considering lose of hair.
â€¢ Drink as much water as you can as it is helpful for you to flush out extra toxins of your body. Try to drink 10-12 glasses of water everyday.
â€¢ Take sound sleep. Proper sleep helps hair to grow in proper manner. It is also helpful for the proper functioning of the body.
â€¢ Use a good and low chemical conditioner and shampoo for the growth of hair as the hair growth mainly depends on the care of hair.
â€¢ Trimmed your hair regularly. Hair trimming gives way to the growth of hair as it removes the split ends which take all the nutrition of hair before supply to the hair.
â€¢ Dry your hair naturally. Avoid drying your hair with the help if hair dryer as it may harm your hair.
â€¢ Other important cause of hair loss are stress such as worry, anxiety, and sudden shock, general debility caused by severe or long standing illnesses like typhoid, syphilis, chronic cold, influenza, and anemia.
â€¢ Unclean and dirty hairs also fall down frequently. Keep your hair clean if you don’t want them to fall down.