Aerobic simply means ‘with air’. When any of the exercise described as an aerobic exercise it shows conditions allows your body to replenish your needed oxygen to muscles being exercised. Aerobic exercise is an activity that uses large muscle group. This is rhythmic in nature. It is simple and more beneficial. It ca be as simple and inexpensive as fast walking a distance for 30 minutes, in 3-5 days a week. Some of the benefits of aerobic dace lessons are follows:
1. High- impact – High –impact exercises are some of the exercises that involve jumping actions and lot of complicated movements of body that requires a certain amount of agility and rhythm.
2. Low-impact-In these types of exercises your foot should keep on the ground. As compared to high-impact these exercises don’t require jumping actions or complicated movements. Jumping actions and complicated actions can hurt the joints. This can proved boom for people who can’t move or lift heavy weights and even for the older people.
3. Step Aerobics- It requires a raised platform and makes use of body movement that needs a ‘stepping’ movement. It can also be used in low and high cardio activities.
4. Water Aerobics-This aerobic exercise done in water. Though water activity is a low-impact activity. It does require a certain amount of ability in swimming as it is done in waist-height water or sometimes deeper.
5. Innovative Hip-Hop- This routine can be learned consistently in three steps. First, learn to move a basic step of move around. Second, try your steps that you learn to actual music and last is put the moves together to form routine.
Aerobic dance combines dance movements and exercises performed on music. Different aerobic dance classes lessons combines fat burning aerobics with muscle building exercises and stretching. It is safe and beneficial exercise even for the healthy persons.
Aerobic dance has a benefit that it is a form of exercise as well as source of entertainment.